Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This Week From Pinterest!

So something new I am going to try, Each week I want to make something that I have seen on pinterest, I really hope I can keep this up, There is just so much I want to do, and this could be a very good way to get on top of some of it!!

For my first this week from Pinterest I have made a hair clip organizer for my daughter Annabel's room

Here is the original pin




And my go at it

Not to bad I recon, and look at the inside of the frame, I don't think I could have matched up the paper better, even if I tyred. (in witch i didn't) Pure accdent!!

Now as a quick tip, if you are going to be painting a very detailed frame like this one, I would suggest spray paint, this was very hard to paint with a brush!!

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That frame is stunning!!
    What an awesome addition to Miss A's room!

    ReplyDelete