Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mixed Media

So this is all very new to me, but I have been looking at mixed media art and thinking man I want to give this a go, I had no real expectations about how it would look at the end, I just wanted to have some fun with paints, inks and colored pencils, and all sorts of other goodies!!  

But man, am I happy with the end results!! This stuff is fun and so free!! Unlike scrapbooking there are just no rules and anything goes!! (I know ppl say that about scrapbooking to, but so often that just isn’t the case is it??)

For my first go at it I did the girl, she doesn’t have a name yet… Anyone who wants to name her shoot me a message with the name and I may just make one just tailored for you!!




The next is a set of four, I have called them Butterflies! Simple but effective name I think…lol  




So what do you guys think of my first foray into the world of mixed media!! I am very happy with how they have turned out!!

Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment