Thursday, April 28, 2011

So I'm starting small




Yep I have jumped on the organizing bandwagon in a big way but have started rather small with big success.

The TV cabinet was shocking and now I and shuddering showing these before pics cos well there gross and  just yucky! (please don't judge me to harshly)


So here you go the before of the TV cabinet.


And now, doesn't it look better. I still want to replace the plastic tray things for some nice ones but I bought a bunch of stuff for the boys wardrobe today and the budget will only go so far, but I'm still very happy with how this is looking and it only took me 10 mins!!



So 1 little job down, 999 to go!!

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you posted that! Mine is looking a bit like a dump zone and I might just go and do a 5min tidy up now and see how far I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking awesome!!!
    Little steps you know one little thing at a time!!
    Proud of you babe xxx

    ReplyDelete