Saturday, April 2, 2011

Naughty Bloger!!

Well I have been kinda neglectful of my blog this last month! Remember this post here when I had a rather depressing moment, well that night my husband came home from work and I told him just how I was feeling. So the next day we were out pricing up paint and picking colours!!!

So project house has started! Yay. I have started in my daughters room and so far I have all the walls painted, a new dressing table painted and redone a little oven made and so much more I want to get done in there. Her room is the one room in the house I have complete freedom in and I'm going nuts, in a good way!!

So keep an eye out for photos of her room later on next week!

For right now I'm showing the Better scrapbooking Design team stuff I did for March.

I simply loved the pack this month!! and I really really wanted to get a couple of Los done as well as the OTP stuff but I have no ink in my printer (still) and with all the painting and making things for misses room I haven't really had much time for anything else! But I'm still planing the Los I have them in my head ready to go as soon as I get ink.









For more info on how everything here was made head on over to Better Scrapbooking and check out the newsletter.

I have also started volunteering at habitat for humanity 1 afternoon a week for now, feels good to get out of the house for a bit.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you gave been busy. I can't wait to see your photos of your daughter's room. Don't worry about your hubby rolling his eyes - that is what hubbys do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Missy's bedroom!!!! sooo excited for you! And those DT creations are fantastic! I wanna see the Alex album with photos though please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to catch up with you. With me its always the words "when I get around to it" I am the world bigest procrastinator!!!!! Sounds like an great way to spend some winter evenings crafting in your shed!! The painting sounds great. We painted a few rooms three years ago and now I have to go around with a paint pot and retouch lots and lots of life "accidents"!!
    Love Cherry

    ReplyDelete