Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christchurch Earthquake

Yesterday just before 1 Pm Christchurch suffered another horrific earthquake with devastating results. Buildings are destroyed, with people trapped inside them the place looks like a war zone.

I am still in shock about the Christchurch earthquake,I feel some how wrong to be going on with my day when my family and friends are going though some of the worst times of there lives.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Christchurch and the people that have lost someone in this tragic disaster.

Christchurch, photos

2 comments:

  1. The photos show distruction that is so hard to imagine having...I hope your friends and family are safe..so sorry for your heartache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts and prayers are with the people of NZ at the moment.... watching it all unfold on TV was terrifying, can not imagine how it must be for those there. My SIL only visited there 2 weeks ago and I have friends still waiting to here from family and friends. Just devasting ... :(

    ReplyDelete