Monday, December 6, 2010

Altered Canvas

Its been a while since I made a altered canvas but over the past couple of weeks I have made 2. While visiting my best mate Tracy I was looking around her house and well there are nice little crafty things all over the place and it got me to thinking, for a crafter I really don't have much craft stuff in my house!!

So I have decided this has to change, and so far canvases are the way to go. First one is of my little miss Annabel to go in her room, isn't it pretty!!



This one has found a home sitting on top of the fire place mantle, rather pleased with how this one has turned out. Btw do you know how hard it is to get 4 kids to sit still and look at you at the same time. I took about 20 photos and this one was the best of the lot...lol



Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment