Sunday, April 18, 2010

little note book

So as of late I have been reading the secret again, and I decided I wanted a little affirmation book so as I was reading and I thought of things I could write them down , So I was telling my friend Tracy that I needed to go and buy a little note book, Her reply was “ you own Bind-it-all make one you twit” well must say twit was the right word at the time, I didn't even think of making one...lol



materials used thick black card , papers from Grace Taylor and tittle and flourish cut from the silhouette

Next on my list of things to make is a note book/holder thing for my to do lists, I am a chronic list maker and make list for everything!! hmm might even alter a clipboard...lol come back tomorrow to see what I decided to do,

Thanks for looking Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment