Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOW it has been a long time!!!




First off happy new year to everyone I hope you all had a great holiday season.
Well I must say even thou it has been so long since I have updated I haven’t really done much in the way of scraping. All I have done is a altered note book and one LO really so not much to write home about.



But I did get this award from my good friend Tracy. My first blog award ever
.




And now I have to pass this along to 7 other blogs I read so here we go
Julie






















Anyway thanks for reading …I hope to get in some time this weekend to do some more crafting so watch this space!! and i will all so post some pics of the altered note book and LO i have done but i can't at the moment for some reason









.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! Jennie I challenge you to do at least two posts a month!! From now on .. and if you don't well I'll think of some form of punishment hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me, made two cards and needed to get them to the post office and forgot to take pictures. I need to post more scrappy things on my blog!

    ReplyDelete