Friday, January 9, 2009

Bossy scraper, page maps and other

Trying to get back into the swing of things again after taking so long off was hard. I started of by doing the tab books that are posted below and then I wanted to do some Los but I just had nothing in my head…lol so my friend Tracy went bossy scraper on me and the resalt was the following LO

I don’t really like bossy scraper I found it to constricting.
So next we moved onto Page maps and I did 2 more LOs.


This LO I wasn’t going to post cos im going to get some journaling stamps and redo the journaling but that’s not going to be this week now so I posted it anyway.






And last but not least I did this wedding page and I just love it …I cheated a little and started of scrap lifting but then went of on my own as I do often…lol

So all in al I think I have done well this week I went form doing nothing really for a couple of months to 2 tab books and 4 LO in 5 days…lol

Thanks for looking I hope to be back in a few days with more finished works to show you all.


1 comment:

  1. That's not cheating when you scrap lift, silly! Love your beautiful LO's!

    ReplyDelete