Monday, September 29, 2008

Boys weekend

As some of you may know I have recently had a little baby girl after 3 boys. I have been so raped up in pink paper, pink ribbons, pink flowers, pink everything that my boys have been getting a little neglected in my scrapbooks. So I decided that this weekend was going to be a boys weekend I managed to get 3 LOs done but I think I have lost my scrap mojo where my boys are concerned. I just can't do a descent boy LO to save myself …lol




The first LO is of my 18 month old Alex playing peek a boo in my washing, in hindsight the paper I used wasn’t the best because the title and everything blends in a bit.



This LO is of all 3 of my boys wrestling as boys do.



And the last LO I got done was for the bebo challenge group. this week the challenge was a sketch you can find it here. http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5052784747

Anyway thanks for reading

Jennie


4 comments:

  1. Way cool! I don't think you've lost your boy mojo!! I think they are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lost mojo at all I dont think!! hey if you think your words are "blending in" you can outline them with a journalling pen, blacks good for helping them stand back out again. LOVE the Peace Layout, its just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layouts!!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Hope you stay inspired and tell that mojo to 'stay put!'

    ReplyDelete